Cisco Unified Communications Management Express
OfficePerfect's Cisco-certified engineers can help you evaluate, design, test, configure, manage, upgrade, optimize, and troubleshoot Cisco VoIP solutions. We have experience setting up and supporting Cisco's powerful Unified Communications Manager call processing system and with Cisco's Unity platform for voice messaging.
Cisco is the leading provider of VoIP technology such as IP voice endpoints, management software, IP telephony applications, and networking infrastructure. Cisco's comprehensive catalog of IP voice solutions offers products that fit the technical needs and IT budgets of businesses ranging from small offices to global enterprises.
Cisco's Unified Communications System
Voice over IP is the basis for more advanced unified communications solutions. Cisco's Unified Communications system of voice, image, mobility, and IP communications products allows you to create a single converged network that can handle voice, video, and data traffic concurrently. Cisco's Unified Communications platform provides this functionality while supporting a high level of network dependability, Quality of Service, and security. Important advantages of Cisco's Unified Communications solutions include:
- A versatile migration strategy that allows you to select IP products that handle your current need, while offering a smooth path for increased IP integration in the future
- Quality of Service (QoS) technologies that deliver high definition voice by means of tight control over latency, loss, and distortion
- Network management technologies that streamline system administration, troubleshooting, setup, monitoring, and device management
The framework of Cisco's IP communications solution consists of communications endpoints, call-processing agents, and IP telephony applications.
Cisco Unified Communications solutions can help SMBs:
- Improve the security of voice, data, and wireless communications
- Improve operational efficiency, employee productivity, and customer satisfaction by enabling wired and wireless employees to connect with the information and applications they need
- Increase communication uptime and business continuity
- Reduce communications costs by eliminating long-distance charges and the expenses of maintaining a separate voice network
- Have customer information appear automatically on the screen as calls are received
- Enable employees to view past notes and information related to each customer
- Allow employees to view their coworkers’ phone status (for example, unavailable, busy, or available)
Now you can provide unified communications capabilities in your small business office or branch with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express. This solution provides powerful call processing for Cisco Unified IP Phones as part of a converged voice and data solution empowered by a Cisco router. That means you can have the advanced communications capabilities you need to better compete in today's global market.
- Low cost: This full-featured call processing solution is available on the Cisco Integrated Services Router and Cisco Integrated Services Router Generation 2 platforms that deliver a small footprint and are simple to deploy, administer, and maintain.
- Comprehensive feature set: Innovative key system and small private branch exchange (PBX) capabilities are available within feature-rich Cisco IOS software.
- Business process transformation: Integration with existing business process applications, such as customer relationship management (CRM), is delivered in combination with Cisco Unified CallConnector applications.
- Increased employee productivity: Users have call control, location, and status of other users with Cisco Unified CallConnector for Microsoft Windows, a presence-based Windows application.
- User-specified call handling: Users can take advantage of single-number reach by extending incoming business calls to mobile or home phones based on rules they specify with Cisco Unified CallConnector Mobility.
- Easy installation and changes: An intuitive management interface Cisco Configuration Professional simplifies moves, adds and changes.
- Industry-leading investment protection: The solution designed to support up to 450 users can interoperate with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and enables planned migration strategies in support of future growth requirements.