We are a single contact for issues related to networks, servers, desktops and mobile devices. Our outsourced help desk – staffed by trained and proficient US-based technicians – who here to resolves your organization problems quickly so your employees stay productive.
As a leading provider of 24x7x365 outsourced remote help desk and on-site services, OfficePerfect has the knowledge and experience to successfully manage your workplace IT requests and incidents. We are your partner through every phase of the solution life cycle, helping you define goals, set proper expectations, and address your concerns. As your IT Specialist, OfficePerfect supports your efforts to create a productive, streamlined, reliable and cost-efficient computing environment.
Some of our services include:
- 24/7 on-call support
- Automated Data backup and recovery
- Hardware support and troubleshooting
- Network setup, support, and security
- E-mail and web site design and maintenance
We also provide the following services:
Remote Support- For incidents that cannot be resolved by self-help our standard Remote Support capability reduces both the time to resolve a request and the frequency of site support dispatches. Typically, in response to a request for assistance using our remote support service, a specially trained US-based Help Desk technician gains end-user permission to take virtual control of the user's desktop. This allows the technician to perform a hands-on investigation and resolution. This service includes capabilities such as configuration changes, file updates, driver updates and software reinstallation.
On-Site Services- For incidents that cannot be resolved remotely by the technicians, while the goal is to ensure this happens as seldom as possible, OfficePerfect's Site Support provides on-site assistance when it is necessary to address these infrequent events. This following types of services are delivered through on-site support include but are not limited to:
- Hardware Support: Consists of technical diagnosis and repair of defective equipment, either at your location or at an authorized service facility.
- Software Support: Provides resolution for Microsoft software residing on authorized devices. This service covers the diagnosis and resolution of software problems that cannot be resolved remotely by the Help Desk